Mocha W32 PPP can be used to connect your PalmPilot or CE device to a Windows-9x/XP directly through a serial cable or the Hot-Sync
adapter, giving direct access to the network (Internet) on your local PC.
With Mocha W32 PPP you will not need a modem to use TCP/IP applications, which comes in very handy since you don't need to be on the phone all day.
- Easy to configure
- Can stop/start HotSync, making it possible to use the same COM port.
- Has been tested on Palm OS 3.0 - 3.3 and CE versiom 2.0
- Can log data traffic to a file in ASCII format.
- Can run as an icon in the tray.
- Supports TCP and UDP data traffic.
- Uses the windows-95/98 PC's IP address and DNS system, making it easy to install the product.
- Possible to use COM1 - COM8
Simple connectivity tool for your Palm.